Silver Wedding Anniversary


These two people are the most wonderful parents and this past week they celebrated 25 Years of being married. So this weekend we headed home to celebrate with my lovely family.


On Saturday we headed out for Italian which was delicious and such a nice evening catching up with my godparents and Gran. 



Who doesn't love dessert served in a cute teacup! 


Sunday was afternoon tea at my parents house, my Mama went all out, there was meringues, mousse cake, brownies, biscuits and so much more. I created the signs and the display especially for them and we covered the room and yard in bunting handmade by my Mama.






Got to spend the afternoon chasing after these little cuties! My lovely wee cousins, who aren't so wee anymore and love to stuff their faces with cakes. 

Dad, Mama, Ben, Me, G.

Back Row: Ben, Me, G, Rick, Mary, Dad, Mama, Gran, Eileen & John
Front Row: Macie, Simon, Elsa & Jackie. 
It was such a lovely weekend spending time with my family and celebrating my parents and their amazing 25 years. Here's to them and another 25 more years.

Katy



No comments:

Post a Comment