Summer Colour Crushes

As I've been in town lately I've noticed a few colours around me that I'm loving!

Firstly I've coveting anything in mint green! It's just such a perfect pastel colour, springy and fresh.
I spotted these on Etsy and I'm in love!
Wouldn't these just look gorgeous hanging from the handles of draws or maybe a wardrobe! And plus they're a bargain at just £1.99 each find them here at Whisper of the Pipit on Etsy.

Image from Whisper of the Pipit

Gold!
I spotted this nail varnish in Boots, it's Max Factor mini in Ivory, not sure ivory is a good description is more of a gold colour. I love how easy it is to apply and how fast it dries, and if you're looking for a matte gold this is the perfect choice. Find it here on the Boots website for £3.99 and they only have this in the mini version.


Peachy pink: 
As you can probably guess from my blog Peach/Coral is one of my favourite colours. And after a little look in Primark the other days I came out with a couple of cute little peachy items. 
First peachy find was these little floral frilly socks! They're the kind that Topshop made popular but for a fraction of the price as these were only £1.50! 


Navy: 
This isn't just a summer fav, this is an all year round-everyday of my life kinda favourite. I wear navy probably everyday and I'm currently lusting after this gorgeous Tullip shaped navy cardigan from Topshop for £30. I think it'd be perfect for days when there's a chill in the air and our much awaited trip down to Cornwall at the end of this summer. 

Image from Topshop.com
There's my colour crushes for this season, I'll undoubtedly have at least one of these colours in my outfit everyday, even if it's just that cute little gold nail polish. 

Katy!

No comments:

Post a Comment