So seeing as many of you across the pond are celebrating Thanksgiving today I thought I'd think about the things in my life I have to be thankful for on this cold November day.
- I'm thankful for G, first and most importantly. Every morning I wake up and remember how lucky I am to have him in my life.
- I'm thankful for mine and G's family who are wonderful and kind and I cannot wait to celebrate this Christmas with them all.
- I'm thankful for the cold weather we've finally been getting. I'm a winter bug so I feel at home wrapped up in several layers and covered in blankets.
- I am thankful for the crazy, mad and sometimes annoying Lux. So cute and sweet when she wants to cuddle.
- And I'm thankful for the Christmas season, undeniably my favourite time of year and I get so excited when it's time to decorate and start getting/making peoples presents. Crafty Christmas projects and
Happy Thanksgiving to all celebrating in America! And remember to be thankful everyday for all the wonderful things we have.