A few wonderful things!

It's spring! Well apparently... I'm not sure it's really spring here, we're yet to have any sun!
To brighten up your spring I thought I'd share a few wonderful things with you all:

(Image from Cocorrina.com)

Isn't this just the cutest spring Wallpaper! It's going to make my Mac feel like spring even when it's misty and rainy outside. If you want brightening up too find this wallpaper here at Cocorrina.com

(Image from jamieoliver.com)

This Gin & Elderflower cocktail from Jamie Oliver's website is the thing of my summery dreams! The new flavours from Gordons gin also look super yummy! Elderflower and Cucumber for your summery picnic cocktails. 

(Image from ATTN Studio)

These Diamond planters from ATTN Studio on Notonthehighstreet (one of my favourite websites) are so pretty and springy! 
I'm looking forward to moving and having more space to plant and grow things and these would be so cute for growing herbs indoors. 

(Image from Jane Means)

My family have a tradition of an Easter tree at home, even though I can't remember how this started but I do think it's so pretty. And putting pastel colours everywhere is always fun! These little Speckled Easter Eggs from Jane Means on Notonthehighstreet would be perfect for adding a little colour to your home. 

(Image from Trelabela Etsy)

Ahh! As you know I'm a cat lover and this cushion is just perfect! From Trelabela on Etsy the cushion is hand painted and just the sweetest thing. He reminds me of the Cheshire Cat with that smirk. Also find Trelabela on blogger.

(Image from Mypeeptoes.com)
I've been swooning over Eames chairs for ages now and of course I can only dream of affording one but I dream all the same. I love how Mypeeptoes.com styled her chair and just made it look even more perfect to me. Maybe one day...


(Image from Halfbakedharvest.com)

These Blueberry Granola bars from Halfbakerharvest look so yummy! These are on my Easter holiday to do list. I can imagine that these would be delicious for breakfast or as a snack, the yogurt drizzle looks to die for. 


I'm looking forward to the end of Lent as I can finally eat some chocolate again. And the Easter break as I'll be 20 very soon. Of course who isn't looking forward to spring and some warmer weather!

What are you looking forward to in the next few months? 

Katy






No comments:

Post a Comment